Date/TimeSaturday, March 15, 2014
10:00 am - 11:30 am
the AVYNC is glad to welcome Eric for our 2nd, & last, winter walk this season. Eric has taught winter survival skills & is willing to share some tips! i’ll bring some binoculars & some micro lenses, we will find signs of Spring – no matter how far or how small!
when: Saturday March 15th, 10am
where: Wolfville Watershed Nature Preserve, see directions below
what to bring: journals (in case of inspiration), water, curiosity
if you have any questions, please email me, dnmcln @ ecologyfund. net
Directions to Wolfville Watershed Nature Preserve
1. At the intersection of Main St. & Gaspereau Ave. in Wolfville (near the Tim Horton’s), turn south on to Gaspereau Ave.
2. Continue on the Gaspereau Ave/Gaspereau River Rd. to the village of Baspereau (approx. 3.5kms)
3. Immediately after crossing the Gaspereau River take the next right onto Greenfield Rd.
4. Continue on Greenfield Rd. for 2.2kms. Turn left on Forest Hill Rd.
5. Continue on Forest HiIl Rd for 1.7kms until it turms to a dirt road. Look for the Wolfville Watershed Nature Preserve sign. map link
See you Saturday!